Storage tanks and water tanks in UNIVENTA product line up provide top quality at affordable prices. A Czech manufacturer with long-term experience is able to produce tanks of steel or stainless steel in volumes from 200 to 10,000 litres. In addition to standard installation types, these tanks can adapt to many different applications (different outputs location, etc.).
The standard range of tanks include:
- Enamel tank heaters of hot water (HW) with two heating coils
- Specially combined storage tanks FE AKU TV/SOL for HW flow heating and solar systems
- Storage tanks FE AKU TV with a high-performance heat exchanger for HW flow heating (top-located)
- Storage tanks FE AKU SOL with a high-performance heat exchanger for HW solar systems (bottom-located)
- Storage tanks FE AKU ST without a heat exchanger
- production according to requirements
- various structural modifications (outputs location, etc.).
- manufacture of stainless steel tanks
Energy requirements for the preparation of HW is the sum of the primary energy requirement for heating of normal volume of drinking water, including loss energy in the heat source, HW tank, in the HW distribution system, and the energy requirement which needs to be supplied at the time between the water outlet (tap) opening and achievement of its design temperature.